– Welcome at Riohacha, out to lunch to Rancheria with Wayuu dancing, interact and learn from the Wayuu culture, overnight hotel in Uribia.
– Breakfast, departure to Nazareth for the desert of La Guajira, lunch at Pusheo and overnight Nazareth (chinchorro).
– Breakfast, output for the National Natural Park The Makuira, Medano of Mekijanao, lunch, departure to Puerto Estrella, Medano and Lagoon of ducks and overnight at Punta Gallinas in hammock (optional Wayuu bed, with private bathroom).
– Breakfast, out to the lighthouse (optional boat ride) beach Punta Aguja, Medano of Taroa (sand dunes), lunch, transfer to Cabo de la Vela, passing Portete, Puerto Nuevo, Puerto Bolivar and Wind Farm and dinner and overnight at Cabo de la Vela in hammock (optional Wayuu bed, private bathroom – posadas).
– Breakfast, go to Pilon de Azucar beach, lunch, sunset at the lighthouse and waterhole and overnight in hammock sailing out optional (Wayuu bed with private bathroom, posadas).
– Breakfast, departure to Manaure – salt mines, run to the airport at 11:00 am.
KAISHI TRAVEL, Tour Operator, is subject to liability established by law 300/96 and D. R. 1075-1097: “The exploitation and sexual abuse of minors is punishable by deprivation of freedom, in accordance with the provisions of Law 679 of 2001.”