BIRD WATCHING ROUTE
They are specialized tours with high quality guides like Mister Sergio Ocampo. We take our passengers to special sites for their observation in the Natural National Park Macuira where we can find subspecies and we travel around the peninsula, as it is a big entrance for migratory birds. These tours are tailor made for clients. We also have bird watching instruction conferences for beginners to achieve learn more about our wildlife with local guides.
- Departure to Camarones.
- Visit the pink flamingos.
- Canoe trips or hike.
- Rancheria afternoon.
- Conference about the Wayúu culture.
- Typical food (friche) and liqueur (chirrinchi) tasting, and typical dance (yonna).
- Interaction with the culture.
- Accommodation in Uribia (Air-conditioned hotel).
- Trip to Teta hill and surroundings.
- Manaure, sal mines
- Visit to Poportin, marine bird watching.
- Beach afternoon.
- Accommodation in Uribia (hotel).
- Departure to guajiran desert.
- Departure to Nazaret PNN La Macuira.
- Hike PNN La Macuira at Medano Mekijanao sector.
- Accommodation in Nazaret with private bed and bathroom.
- Departure at dawn and hike to watch several species of birds in area of El Chorro or the place chosen by local guide.
- Trip to Puerto Estrella, Dunas de los Patos. This will be a small hike to continue to Punta Gallinas.
- Accommodation in Punta Gallinas with private bed and bathroom.
- Trip to Cabo de la Vela.
- Eolic park.
- Guajiran desert.
- Lunch at Cabo de la Vela.
- Carrizal – Ahuyama. Marine birds.
- Accommodation in Cabo de la Vela in a Wayúu Hostel with private bed and bathroom.
- Departure to Riohacha or city of origin.
Prices per person
COP (Expressed in Colombian Pesos).
COP $3.341.800 c/u
COP $3.019.240 c/u
COP $2.656.920 c/u
KAISHI TRAVEL, Tourism Operator, is subject to the responsibility regime that the law 300/96 and D.R. 1075/97 establishes: “The exploitation and the sexual abuse of minors is punishable by deprivation of liberty, in accordance with provisions of law 679 of 2001.”